Mold & Mildew Claims Lawyers
Mold is an insidious problem that can be a danger to your health. If you have mold or mildew damage in your apartment, home or business you most likely need the services of a Florida mold claim attorney. Insurers are reluctant to pay for mold damage and often need forced to honor the provisions of your insurance contract. Unfortunately by the time you notice the mold, usually caused water intrusion, a lot of damage has been done.
A Florida mold claim lawyer can document your injury should you have an allergic reaction to the mold or should you become sick from "toxic" mold. The capable lawyers at the Wells Law Group know what you need to do to document your injury. We will guide you through the steps necessary to a successful claim resolution. Each case is different and what we will do depends on the circumstances of your case.
More About Mold Cases in Florida
Who is responsible for toxic mold injuries? Some responsible parties include...
- Previous homeowners – failure to disclose
- Contractors and subcontractors – faulty building methods
- Manufacturers and material suppliers
- Apartment Complex or Landlord that owns the apartment you live in
- Remediation companies that didn’t properly clean your property after a loss
What are possible damages from mold or mildew claims in Florida?
- Medical – testing and treatment, depending on the extent of your illness
- Clean-up – ventilation systems may need to be cleaned or replaced
- Repair – structural damage
As you can see, a mold damage claim is best handled by a lawyer. Wells Law Group is glad to provide you with a free case review – call or contact us for an appointement.
Our extensive service area includes cities all over the state – Tallahassee, Orlando, Daytona, Titusville, Brandon, Ruskin, Ybor City, Tampa, Hudson, New Port Richey, Trinity, Sarasota, Miami, Naples, Hollywood, Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, Miramax, and many others.
Wells Law Group Frequently Asked Questions
For more Frequently Asked Questions about insurance coverage and bad faith disputes visit our main Wells Law Group website.